Birth Photography: $1200 plus tax
The Birth Photography fee includes the photographer being on call 24/7 during the time around your estimated due date. The photographer’s time, talent and equipment used is also part of the fee. Plan on the photographer being at your birth up to 6 hours during labor and for up to two hours after your baby is born.
An online password protected gallery will be available to share within two weeks of your birth.
Included in the photography session:
- Around 150 high resolution images for printing up to 11×14 inches (color and black and white).
- Same low resolution images for web use.
- Around 5 short video clips of moments before and after baby is born. Clips will not be edited.
- Video of birth edited into a 3-5 minute video: $400
- 8×8 inch photo book with hinged binding, 50 pages: $200
- 10×10 inch photo book with hinged binding, 50 pages: $300
- 25, 5×7 custom designed birth announcements with envelopes: $35
- Save $100 on maternity and/or newborn sessions if you book hire me to photograph your birth.
All prices are subject to Wisconsin state sales tax. Cash, checks and Venmo accepted.
Anticipated due date: Photographer guarantees attendance at any birth one week before and one week after the due date. Photographer cannot guarantee attendance if Client goes into labor outside of this two-week window. If Photographer and Alternate Photographer are unable to make it to the Session and Client goes into labor inside of the two-week window, Photographer will either provide a full refund, or a credit, at Client’s choosing. If Photographer and Alternate Photographer are unable to make it to the Session and Client goes into labor outside of the two-week window, Photographer will issue Client a credit.
Please contact me for more information.