Birth Photography: $1200 plus tax
The Birth Photography fee includes the photographer being on call 24/7 during the time around your estimated due date. The photographer’s time, talent and equipment used is also part of the fee. Plan on the photographer being at your birth three to four hours during labor and for about a hour or two after your baby is born. We’ll set up before your birth to get to know each other and then again after your baby is born to look at the photographs. An online password protected gallery will be available to share within two weeks of your birth.
In the event that I experience a personal or medical emergency within that time frame and miss your birth, $1,200 will be refunded at 100%. If you go into labor outside the two week window I cannot guarantee my attendance at your birth $1,000 will be refunded. However, even outside the two week window, I will do my absolute best to make it to your birth. In the eight years photographing births, I have never missed one, in or outside the two-week window. However, I have a backup photographer that can be there for me in case I’m unable to attend your birth.
Included in the photography session:
- 100-200 high resolution images for printing up to 11×14 inches (color and black and white included).
- Same low resolution images for web use.
- 5-10 short video clips of moments before and after baby is born. Clips will not be edited. That is an extra service.
- Video of birth edited into a 3-5 minute video: $400
- 8×8 inch photo book with hinged binding, 50 pages: $250
- 10×10 inch photo book with hinged binding, 50 pages: $300
- 25, 5×7 custom designed birth announcements with envelopes: $35
- Save $100 on maternity and/or newborn sessions if you book hire me to photograph your birth.
All prices are subject to Wisconsin state sales tax. Cash, checks and Venmo accepted.
Please contact me for more information.